Who comprises LCCHC?
Our members and participants include representatives from dozens of health related resources and services. They are health care providers, members of educational institutions and organizations; youth organizations, private business, the social services; government agencies, various coalitions, and concerned individuals. We welcome one and all because we are all responsible for the health of the people of Lincoln County.
What are the benefits of joining the LCCHC?
• Be engaged in the current health issues and trends that impact the residents of Lincoln County.
• Understand the scope of our health related challenges as well as where progress being made.
• Enjoy building bridges of understanding and networking with other agencies within the county.
• Utilize opportunities to share knowledge from your area of expertise and learn new ways of affecting change.
• Obtain new referral sources and resources; participate in health fairs and other community health activities.
Our members and participants include:
Laura Wilson - DOH
Linda Hand - DWI Prevention
Lisa Daniel - Foster Care Case Manager
Lorna Fike - Hope Harbor
Lydia Radosevich - Owner, Ruidoso Physical Therapy
Mandy Mader - Region IX / DWI Prevention
Martha Ordorica - Ruidoso DOH
Melissa Gebhart - Education Consultant
Sergio Castro - CYFD- Juvenile Justice
Scott Annala - Lincoln County Indigent Health
Shannon Dictson - Mescalero Responsible Gaming Prog.
William Hanson - Lincoln County DWI
Andrea Fernandez - Health & Wellness Mentor
Ardena Orosco - Mescalero Prevention Program
Ashlee McEwen - Region IX SBHC
Barbara Mader - High Mesa Healing Center
Brad Treptow - Lincoln County Medical Center
Carol Bleau - Retired RN/Comm Volunteer
Clara Farah - Creative Aging
Dominique Taylor - Oso Chiropractic
Isabel Guerrero - Mescalero Child Welfare & Family Svcs
James Pawlak - ENMU Librarian
John Buffington - COPE
Julie Mader Cintron - High Mesa Healing Center
Want to become a member of the Lincoln County Community Health Council?
Then click the button to the left and download and fill out the application packet and return it to one of the committee members. We welcome you to appply.
© 2019 Lincoln County Community Health Council. All rights reserved.
Website design by Dwayne Morris